Improve your fluency so you can interact effectively with native speakers and extend your vocabulary to approximately 4,500 words. This online Arabic course will help improve your Arabic test score to 7.0 or prepare for your UNIDA Gontor Arabic. The B2 Upper Intermediate Arabic Course is designed to build on the Arabic language skills you have already learned and help you move on to the next level.
B2 Level Arabic is suitable for working and studying in an Arabic speaking country. At this level you can communicate with others sufficiently to allow tasks and opinions to be discussed.
People able to speak Arabic at B2 Level may lack some of the more detailed and smaller parts of a conversation especially if it is about a subject that is outside of the normal conversations. They may also miss some of the more subtle meanings in conversation and humour.
In this course you will:
- Focus on enhancing accuracy and eliminating errors.
- Build capacity to use more sophisticated grammar such as passive tenses and modal perfect.
- Increase fluency through fixed expressions, precise pronunciation and a greater ease with phrasal verbs.
- Discuss prominent issues such as crime, the environment and social media.
- Learn vocabulary for subjects like healthcare, social media and travel.
- Use Arabic to state advantages and disadvantages and give opinions.
This course is suitable for:
- Upper intermediate level students.
- Students preparing for UNIDA Gontor Arabic.
- Students who have an Arabic test Level 5.5 – 6.5.
How the course works:
- Each video covers a different topic.
- You can watch the lesson when you want.
- You can watch the lesson as many times as you want.